Sunday, April 17, 2011

burrr but sunny

After waiting for days and days and days, it's sunny today!! It's about 44 degrees or so but SUNNY!! 
So I am trying to pop in every little bit to warm up cause the heat keeps coming on - it's still cold. 
I am almost reluctant to plant the flowers bought earlier this week because of fear of frost! Perhaps it'll get warmer this afternoon or maybe I should just check with the weather channel to make sure it's not going to get below 35 degrees. 
In the mean time, I have plenty of help with cleaning out the dead branches from the old pots from last year. Karluk has been 'hands on'! (more like mouth on)
I have a lot of pots to clean before I can plant new stuff! Karluk will love the hose though! 
Rabbit has been helping as well but she likes to get into it, literally! She's been 'chasing' the worms - Yuck! I am surprised that she'd sit and stare and wait for them to surface and then pat at them. Surely not as fun as chasing a moth but maybe she's not warm enough to pounce but patting the dirt is about right! 

Well, I can only hope for the best today. Looking forward to some color and growth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment