Thursday, April 28, 2011

Changes for Spring

Finally the world outside my windows is changing. Therefore I feel a need to change up some too. Yesterday I felt a need to make some changes and start a new in some respects. Since money is tight and gas is way too expensive to justify taking a long drive or even a small trip, I had to get creative. I was feeling stir crazy, not nice enough to be out too nice to be in and just feeling like I needed a change. So I picked myself up and made the decision to shave my legs. I know it's way early in the season to expect it to benefit the public, for certain I will not be wearing a skirt without leggings anytime soon. Even though it was a small change for some reason it felt right. 
Feeling a little lighter on the legs I lotioned up to protect that exposed skin during that time the fog on the mirror had dissipated. Upon looking in the mirror - YIKES!!! What a fright! My mane had gotten a bit out of control, even wet just towelled hair had the appearance of a Beetlejuice character. Ok, time to make a bigger change. I called and got an appointment then anticipated what it was going to feel like to loose weight off my head. It feels wonderful! 
After spending some time in the morning again searching for jobs, writing cover letters, tweaking  my resume and then taking time to take care of myself and invoke some change, I had hope that something good would happen soon. And it did! Seems that just deciding to and then following through with the small changes to alter that feeling in the soul the universe responded. By 4pm yesterday I had a call back from a contract to hire place that I had registered with over a month ago. At 6pm, I got a call from a job prospect that I had applied for earlier in the morning!!! THANKS TO THE UNIVERSE FOR ANSWERING!!! 

Spring has sprung, happy that I chose to jump in and swim up the river of change. Looking forward to new adventures to come:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment